\remy khalil via OfficeKB.com\

Default Excel and Visual Basic

I have excel worksheets and another ADD-In

The Add-in is going to run as an optimisation.

I just want to add a command that when it is finished. New figures will be
generated after the optimisation.

I need to update my cells in the original excel sheets with new figures.
\remy khalil via OfficeKB.com\

Sorry these new figures that will be generated will replace the excisting
ones that are in the worksheets.

So it is mainly updated cells with new figures from another worksheet