Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Emerogork via OfficeKB.com Emerogork via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Visual BASIC in Excel

I can write the code but wonder where to place it and how to activate it in a
spread sheet.
I hope to run the code when the value in a cell changes.

How do I control the cell background color in VB code? Specifically, I wish
to change from grey to crosshatch when someone clicks on the cell. (Maybe
there is a better way without using VB?)

Sorry for the duplicate message here, I forget to enable the e-mail alert box.
Is there a way to make this the default?