Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cmar

Default Excel Visual Basic Error

Whenever I try to enter a formula in cell, I get this MS Visual Basic
warning:
" Can't find project or library."

After I click "OK", I can enter the formula in the cell. How can I get rid
of this message?
Thanks, CMA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham

Is it one particular formula or all formulas? Could you post an example of a
formula that gives you this error please?

"cmar" wrote:

Whenever I try to enter a formula in cell, I get this MS Visual Basic
warning:
" Can't find project or library."

After I click "OK", I can enter the formula in the cell. How can I get rid
of this message?
Thanks, CMA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

In VBA, go to the Tools menu and choose References. See if any
are marked MISSING. If so, and you don't need that reference,
uncheck it. If you do need it, you'll need to Browse to find the
correct file.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson