bigdaddy3

Default changing the visual basic in office 2003 to visual studio net

it might be a strange question but can you update visual basic in office 2003
to visual studio net.
--
BD3
Bob Phillips

Do you mean convert the code? If so, of course, MS even provide a converter
I believe but it is none too good.

If you mean, use .Net in Office instead of VBA, no not as yet.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips