Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default need to merge 3 worksheets into 3 pages. how?

I have a file that I converted to an Adobe pdf file from Excel worksheets
Now the manager wants me to take the 3 Excel worksheets and combine them into
3 pages without making 3 separate files. How do I do that? Can anyone help
today?

Thank you. Your help is much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

try <edit<move or copy sheet
move to a common workbook

"warrior1" wrote:

I have a file that I converted to an Adobe pdf file from Excel worksheets
Now the manager wants me to take the 3 Excel worksheets and combine them into
3 pages without making 3 separate files. How do I do that? Can anyone help
today?

Thank you. Your help is much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you mean combine worksheets from three spreadsheet files, it's pretty
simple:

1) Start Excel;
2) Open all three spreadsheet files;
3) Let's say SS1, SS2, and SS3 are three spreadsheets and all have a single
worksheet, and you'd like to merge the worksheets from SS1 and SS2 into SS3;
4) Click on Window in Excel and select SS1 which will bring SS1 to the
screen;
5) right click on the worksheet tab, select "Move or Copy", use the down
arrow in the "To book:" selections to highlight SS3, and hit OK to move the
existing worksheet to SS3, or select "Create a copy" to create a copy of
that worksheet in SS3.
6) Repeat these procedures for moving or copying SS2 into SS3.

The "Before Sheet:" qualifier will allow you to tell it where you want the
moved or copied sheets to be placed in SS3.

Anyway, this is how I move worksheets around.

Cheers! Brad
"warrior1" wrote in message
I have a file that I converted to an Adobe pdf file from Excel worksheets
Now the manager wants me to take the 3 Excel worksheets and combine them
into
3 pages without making 3 separate files. How do I do that? Can anyone
help
today?

Thank you. Your help is much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You didn't like any of the several responses you received yesterday?

I think you should get straight in your mind what a file, worksheet and page is.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:28:01 -0700, warrior1
wrote:

I have a file that I converted to an Adobe pdf file from Excel worksheets
Now the manager wants me to take the 3 Excel worksheets and combine them into
3 pages without making 3 separate files. How do I do that? Can anyone help
today?

Thank you. Your help is much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Perhaps I misinterpreted your needs.

Are you asking for one pdf file from three worksheets?

If so, select all three sheets by CTRL + click on the sheet tabs then go through
the print to pdf routine.

The three sheets should be one pdf file unless you are using an old version of
Acrobat which would not do that.

Gord