Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default need to merge 3 worksheets into 3 pages. how?

You didn't like any of the several responses you received yesterday?

I think you should get straight in your mind what a file, worksheet and page is.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:28:01 -0700, warrior1
wrote:

I have a file that I converted to an Adobe pdf file from Excel worksheets
Now the manager wants me to take the 3 Excel worksheets and combine them into
3 pages without making 3 separate files. How do I do that? Can anyone help
today?

Thank you. Your help is much appreciated.