Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default need to merge 3 worksheets into 3 pages. how?

Perhaps I misinterpreted your needs.

Are you asking for one pdf file from three worksheets?

If so, select all three sheets by CTRL + click on the sheet tabs then go through
the print to pdf routine.

The three sheets should be one pdf file unless you are using an old version of
Acrobat which would not do that.

Gord

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:05:25 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:

You didn't like any of the several responses you received yesterday?

I think you should get straight in your mind what a file, worksheet and page is.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:28:01 -0700, warrior1
wrote:

I have a file that I converted to an Adobe pdf file from Excel worksheets
Now the manager wants me to take the 3 Excel worksheets and combine them into
3 pages without making 3 separate files. How do I do that? Can anyone help
today?

Thank you. Your help is much appreciated.