Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brad Brad is offline

Default need to merge 3 worksheets into 3 pages. how?

If you mean combine worksheets from three spreadsheet files, it's pretty
simple:

1) Start Excel;
2) Open all three spreadsheet files;
3) Let's say SS1, SS2, and SS3 are three spreadsheets and all have a single
worksheet, and you'd like to merge the worksheets from SS1 and SS2 into SS3;
4) Click on Window in Excel and select SS1 which will bring SS1 to the
screen;
5) right click on the worksheet tab, select "Move or Copy", use the down
arrow in the "To book:" selections to highlight SS3, and hit OK to move the
existing worksheet to SS3, or select "Create a copy" to create a copy of
that worksheet in SS3.
6) Repeat these procedures for moving or copying SS2 into SS3.

The "Before Sheet:" qualifier will allow you to tell it where you want the
moved or copied sheets to be placed in SS3.

Anyway, this is how I move worksheets around.

Cheers! Brad
"warrior1" wrote in message
I have a file that I converted to an Adobe pdf file from Excel worksheets
Now the manager wants me to take the 3 Excel worksheets and combine them
into
3 pages without making 3 separate files. How do I do that? Can anyone
help
today?

Thank you. Your help is much appreciated.