Jim

Default Merge Pages for printing

I have 32 page breaks, on page one are the product names listed by rows, each
page break represents a different day in the month. How can I set page setup
to merge page one on with other pages I would like to print (say page one and
page 15 on the same page)?

Jim wrote...
I have 32 page breaks, on page one are the product names listed by

rows, each
page break represents a different day in the month. How can I set

page setup
to merge page one on with other pages I would like to print (say page

one and
page 15 on the same page)?

Excel won't merge pages, but you could use File Page Setup, select
the Sheet tab in the Page Setup dialog, then select your 'page 1' as
row titles.

Tom Ogilvy

I think you would need to add another page where you use formulas to
construct the layout you want (or manually copy the data over the way you
want) and then print that page.

However, If it is just page 1 and page 15 and you want them one above the
other, then you can just hide the rows inbetween and after, then print it.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jim" wrote in message
I have 32 page breaks, on page one are the product names listed by rows,

each
page break represents a different day in the month. How can I set page

setup
to merge page one on with other pages I would like to print (say page one

and
page 15 on the same page)?

Ola

Download this sharewa http://www.fineprint.com
Fineprint is an indispensible tool to combine prints - not just from Excel.

Ola