Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change ribbon labels by VBA?

Hi,

I have a workbook with a built-in custion ribbon, which open together
with the workbook.

One of the buttons on this ribbon is a 'Toggle language' button, which
toggle the language of the entire workbook between English or Danish.

And this all works fine except for the ribbon itself - the labels in the
ribbon is per default in Danish language, but it would be nice, if the
ribbon also could toggle language.

So, question is: Can I change the labels in my custon ribbon via VBA?

Thanks

CE
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've now managed to make the ribbon appear in the correct language, when
the workbook is opened (what was the language when it was last saved).

So far, so good :-)

But it could be nice if it could be done, while the workbook is opened
also...

Is there a way to 'refresh' a certain tab on a ribbon?

CE