Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlotte E.[_3_] Charlotte E.[_3_] is offline

Default Change ribbon labels by VBA?

Hi,

I have a workbook with a built-in custion ribbon, which open together
with the workbook.

One of the buttons on this ribbon is a 'Toggle language' button, which
toggle the language of the entire workbook between English or Danish.

And this all works fine except for the ribbon itself - the labels in the
ribbon is per default in Danish language, but it would be nice, if the
ribbon also could toggle language.

So, question is: Can I change the labels in my custon ribbon via VBA?

Thanks

CE