Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change image for Ribbon items

How does on go about changing the image for items added to various ribbons
in 2007

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi Michael

See my ribbon page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

There is a file from JW on my site and in the XML creator example workbook you can select the picture you want
in a dropdown

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Michael Koerner" wrote in message ...
How does on go about changing the image for items added to various ribbons
in 2007

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Ron, I was more interested in finding away to change the image item
for current ribbon images. i.e. the close and the close all use the same
icon, would like to change that.

That being said, i did follow the instructions on your page, and found that
(I'm still using XP) when I did the check for updates and went looking for
..NET framework 2 it was not there. all that was available was .NET framework
1.1 or .NET framework 3.0.

I had to go here to get the 2 version.

Regards
Michael Koerner

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
hi Michael
See my ribbon page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

There is a file from JW on my site and in the XML creator example workbook
you can select the picture you want
in a dropdown

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Michael Koerner" wrote in message
How does on go about changing the image for items added to various
ribbons in 2007

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for current ribbon images. i.e. the close and the close all use the same
icon, would like to change that.

I not think you can do this but I never look for it.

.NET framework 2 it was not there. all that was available was .NET framework
1.1 or .NET framework 3.0.

I check that out Michael
I am on Vista myself.

I test it in a VPC tomorrow and update the site

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Michael

3.0 replace 2.0
Test it on a Win XP machine and installed OK after I install 3.0

Changed the text on the site

Thanks