Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AmidaTong

Default Change Ribbon Tabs by hovering

I was a bit disoriented by the ribbon tab at first, but I'm starting to like
it. The one detail that I'm dying for is the ability to change ribbon tabs
simply by hovering over the one you want.

The ideal user would know exactly where each function/command is located,
but getting acclimated to the new interface is tedious. Compare my request
with the ability to click a drop-down menu and change by hovering.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Desert Piranha

AmidaTong Wrote:
I was a bit disoriented by the ribbon tab at first, but I'm starting to
like
it. The one detail that I'm dying for is the ability to change ribbon
tabs
simply by hovering over the one you want.

The ideal user would know exactly where each function/command is
located,
but getting acclimated to the new interface is tedious. Compare my
request
with the ability to click a drop-down menu and change by hovering.

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://tinyurl.com/mrbttHi Amida,

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a Ribbon Tab"?

--
Desert Piranha

Desert Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28934
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=546930

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a Ribbon Tab"?

The "ribbon" is the new! menu system used in Excel 2007.

Biff

"Desert Piranha"
<Desert.Piranha.28noqm_1149052201.0285@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in
message news:Desert.Piranha.28noqm_1149052201.0285@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

AmidaTong Wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Desert Piranha

Biff Wrote:
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a Ribbon Tab"?

The "ribbon" is the new! menu system used in Excel 2007.

BiffHi Biff,

Thx for the info.