Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Passwords - security

On Mar 12, 10:04*am, Neptune Dinosaur wrote:
G'day

I'm asking this question as a serious Excel/VBA developer rather than as a
potential mischief-maker (thought I'd better make that clear).

I know that it is possible for someone to crack an Excel Protection password
with 3rd party software, but how about the password that you use to hide the
VBA editor? *Can that be cracked?

Don't tell me how, just tell me how to avoid it if it can be avoided.

Thanks doods
--
Time is just the thing that keeps everything from happening all at once

To the extent of my notice that can't be avoided.
If you have some code that you don't want others to view then probably
VBA in excel is not the better platform for you.
You could else use other programming tools for your coding,

VBA Passwords - security Neptune Dinosaur Excel Programming 2 March 13th 10 11:52 PM
Passwords ranswrt Excel Programming 3 July 14th 08 09:32 PM
Passwords, Macro Security and Vs2007 RobN[_2_] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 May 19th 07 05:23 AM
Passwords Black Jack Excel Programming 1 June 29th 05 03:03 AM
passwords George Setting up and Configuration of Excel 0 February 5th 05 02:11 PM