Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2003 - macro options grayed-out

Hi,
in one file macro options button is active, in another the button is
grayed-out.

How to make that button always active?
(I know there is other ways to assign a key shortcut programmatically
like MacroOptions and OnKey methods, but they are not what I'm looking
for)

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The workbook probably has a macro that is running when the workbook is opened
that is disabling the menu option. Try using Alt-F11 to see if you can get
to the VBA menu. The VBA Project may be protected with a password that won't
allow you to make changes.

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote:

Hi,
in one file macro options button is active, in another the button is
grayed-out.

How to make that button always active?
(I know there is other ways to assign a key shortcut programmatically
like MacroOptions and OnKey methods, but they are not what I'm looking
for)

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

exactly!
I have a Workbook-Open procedure
did noit think thia might have been a couse
thanks!
this solves the problem!

On 12 Paź, 14:57, Joel wrote:
The workbook probably has a macro that is running when the workbook is opened
that is disabling the menu option. Â*Try using Alt-F11 to see if you can get
to the VBA menu. Â*The VBA Project may be protected with a password that won't
allow you to make changes.

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote:
Hi,
in one file macro options button is active, in another the button is
grayed-out.

How to make that button always active?
(I know there is other ways to assign a key shortcut programmatically
like MacroOptions and OnKey methods, but they are not what I'm looking
for)

TIA- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Pokaż cytowany tekst -