Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Options menu grayed out in Excel 2002

Hi. I am running Office 2002, and the Options menu under Tools is
grayed out. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Excel, but no
change. Nothing is set in protection, and the other programs in Office
are unaffected.
Any ideas?? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ucanbehealthy,

A workbook (any workbook...including new blank unsaved workbook) open?

In XL 2003 if I have XL open, but no workbooks/files open, Options is greyed
out. You can only set options when you have a workbook open.

HTH.,

Conan