Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default find last updated row

Is there a way to find last updated row in a sheet that is updated about 10
times a day? new entries are entered in new rows, and then reports are
generated based on that last updated row only.

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See my other reply

I will help you also with this in that thread

"sam" schreef in bericht
Is there a way to find last updated row in a sheet that is updated about
10
times a day? new entries are entered in new rows, and then reports are
generated based on that last updated row only.

TIA

signature database 4285 (20090728) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4285 (20090728) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sam: You'll want to create a basic loop. Which searches through your updated
column(s) and then do whatever action you like:

Here's a sample of a loop that tells me what the last row is:
'This is the Loop Routine that tells Excel to fill in the next empty cell
Sub CurrentRowCount()

'Row Counter Subroutine Goes HERE!!!
'Variable Defined here
Dim A As String

'Copies Here!!
Sheets("Data Entry").Select 'Data Entry is my sheet you can replace the
name here
Range("A6").Select 'First Cell to start counting at "a6" in this instance
A = "_"
'Loop code
Row_Counter = 6 'Starting Row counter number
Do 'for blank cell
A = Range("A" & Row_Counter).Value
Row_Counter = Row_Counter + 1
Loop Until A = ""
Row_Counter = Row_Counter - 1

Hopefully someone can help you tweak this to your needs: