-   -   find last updated row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431673-find-last-updated-row.html)

Sam

find last updated row

Is there a way to find last updated row in a sheet that is updated about 10
times a day? new entries are entered in new rows, and then reports are
generated based on that last updated row only.

TIA

Ron de Bruin

find last updated row

See my other reply

I will help you also with this in that thread

"sam" schreef in bericht
Is there a way to find last updated row in a sheet that is updated about
10
times a day? new entries are entered in new rows, and then reports are
generated based on that last updated row only.

TIA

signature database 4285 (20090728) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4285 (20090728) __________

http://www.eset.com

Benjamin

find last updated row

Sam: You'll want to create a basic loop. Which searches through your updated
column(s) and then do whatever action you like:

Here's a sample of a loop that tells me what the last row is:
'This is the Loop Routine that tells Excel to fill in the next empty cell
Sub CurrentRowCount()

'Row Counter Subroutine Goes HERE!!!
'Variable Defined here
Dim A As String

'Copies Here!!
Sheets("Data Entry").Select 'Data Entry is my sheet you can replace the
name here
Range("A6").Select 'First Cell to start counting at "a6" in this instance
A = "_"
'Loop code
Row_Counter = 6 'Starting Row counter number
Do 'for blank cell
A = Range("A" & Row_Counter).Value
Row_Counter = Row_Counter + 1
Loop Until A = ""
Row_Counter = Row_Counter - 1

Hopefully someone can help you tweak this to your needs: