alienstew

Default How do I compare 2 worksheets, 1 old, 1 updated to find difference

I have 2 large worksheets of text information, the 2nd being an update of the
first, I need to identify/highlight the updated fields. Is there a way to do
this?
Jim Rech

There is a workbook compare add-in by Myrna Larsen and Bill Manville on Chip
Pearson's site you might try:

http://www.cpearson.com/Zips/Compare.ZIP

--
Jim Rech