Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Recover modules and forms from a damaged spreadsheet.

One of my spreadsheet got corrupted today. I don't know why.

So much corrupted that Excel had to "Repair" it when I tried to re-open the
file. Unfortunately I have made several changes to my VBA code between and I
just "Save" the file. I know! I should have done a "Save as".

When Excel "Repairs" a file, it looks at spreadsheet data only. So I have
lost all my VBA code.

Is there a way to recover the VBA code as well?

My only alternative for now is to restore the file from yesterday's backup
and redo my VBA code.

René