Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Forms and Modules

Is there a way I can get an open Workbook to utilize the
Forms and Modules from a closed Workbook?

Of, if that won't work, is there a way I can get a second
Workbook to automatically open as the 1st Workbook opens?

My problem is that I have a Workbook that is too large to
practically utilize across a network or to mail.
Therefore, I am looking for a way to store the forms and
modules some place else without losing the funcionality of
the program???

SDC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Cannot access a closed workbook.

So ... in the Workbook_Open() subroutine you can put a Workbooks().Ope
line.

... or put the file in your XLSTART folder (etc) (just lik
Personal.xls)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

open the second workbook. go into the VBE and right click on the
Thisworkbook entry in the project explorer (treeview) window, selecting
properties. Change the name from the default VBAProject to something
unique.

Now make workbook1 the active project by clicking on it in the project
explorer. Go into tools = references in the menu and click on the box next
to the entry with the unique project name you assigned above.

Now Save both workbooks.