Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 (SP4) using VBA in Excel

I am working on VBA code (VB6) behind an Excel spreadsheet that references MS
Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 (SP4). The control in my references list is MS
Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 (SP3). I am guessing its just a simple case of
downloading SP4 for Visual Studio so that the SP4 comctl32.dll gets installed
but I can't find it anywhere.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

--
Richard