Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Windows Common Controls

I have inserted the Toolbar Control and the ImageList Control onto a form.
However I cannot link the two in a VBA form. In the property pages of the
toolbar control the ImageList is not available for selection in the ImageList
drop down. I only have the option "<None". In Visual Basic I would be able
to select the ImageList from this dropdown. I also get error msgs if I try to
set the link in code.

Am I missing something or is this in fact not possible to do. I have spent
some time trying to find an answer searching newsgroup postings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.