Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I tell a macro to move to the bottom of a collumn plus one

Hello,

Im trying to write a simple macro that determines the bottom end of a
collumn of data, and then down drops down one more row to a blank space.
This would be useful for a situation when you want to tack on more info in a
collumn where you dont necessarily know where the previous list of data ends.

For example I know:

Selection.End(xlDown).Select

this will get me to the last item in a list of data, but not to the next
blank row

How do I tell it (in a macro) to skip down one more space?

Please email me at:

Thank you
Richard S

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Using Selection.End(xlDown).Select is fine as long as there is data in every
cell in the column. If you there is a chance for a blank or two in the
column the maybe this would be better to get you the

ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select

Replace the 1 in Cells(Rows.Count, ?) with the column number or letter you
want to end up in. If you use the letter, be sure to enclose it in quote
marks.