Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default how do I tell a macro to move to the bottom of a collumn plus one

you can try this, but selecting is not a good practice

Selection.End(xlDown).Offset(1).Select

--

Gary

"Macro-Challenged" wrote in message
Hello,

Im trying to write a simple macro that determines the bottom end of a
collumn of data, and then down drops down one more row to a blank space.
This would be useful for a situation when you want to tack on more info in a
collumn where you dont necessarily know where the previous list of data ends.

For example I know:

Selection.End(xlDown).Select

this will get me to the last item in a list of data, but not to the next
blank row

How do I tell it (in a macro) to skip down one more space?

Please email me at:

Thank you
Richard S