Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need help ASAP!!

I have a WinForm application that creates a report using Excel 2000. The
report contains several charts that are created through the VB.NET code
in the application.

I am having trouble formatting the charts with legends and getting the
right values in the x-axis and y-axis.

Everything is complete I just need help with formatting the charts. I
have a sample report, with charts, that I need to have the charts, that
I create, look like.

I am willing to pay someone who can do this for me. I can send the
sample report as well as the excel spreadsheet that is created for
inspection.

Remember, this all has to be done through code.

Thanks

--
enak
enak's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28650

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am having trouble formatting the charts with legends and getting the
right values in the ox-axis and y-axis.

Do you mean formatting, the general appearance of the chart, or assigning
YValues (series) and XValues (categories). Have you tried the macro recorder
to get the VBA code, which you may need to amend for .Net

Regards,
Peter T

"enak" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Enak,

This is impolite, inefficient, potentially counter-productive

It is impolite in precisely the same way as it is rude to jump any queue; it
is inefficient because the subject gives no indication of your problem and
it may prove to be counter-productive because many well be deterred by such
strident demands.

I am willing to pay someone who can do this for me. I can send the
sample report as well as the excel spreadsheet that is created for
inspection.

Your willingness to pay is immaterial he all respondent here are unpaid
volunteers.

See:

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/default.asp

---