Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE!!

Hi. I am currrently in the Royal Navy an with all its spending power we are
still running Excel 2000. What I am trying to do is, I want to keep rows 1
& 2 stationary when i scroll down. This is due to the fact that I have a lot
of customers in column A. I also have a list of stock going fom A to FE.
So when I scroll down to find a customerr in row 312 for example. I need to
know what column the entry is to be inputed into instead of press ing pge up
all the time.

E.G.

Rows 3 - 300 are customer names
Columns A -FE are different stock

In rows 1 and 2 I have stock information. When I have to input data for
customer on row 200. i have to page up to see what product i am on. How do
I get rows 1 & 2 to stay staionary when I scroll down.

Your help in this matter will be most appreciated.

Dragon Blood

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I concur - no need to apologize for Excel 2000. A very solid product, one
you can rely on to provide accurate results very quickly. Newer does NOT
always mean better, especially when newer is built by the lowest bidder.

Yours Respectfully,
from the (ex)Colonies

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

Hi. I am currrently in the Royal Navy an with all its spending power we
are
still running Excel 2000.

Others have answered your question but I'm glad to see that the Royal Navy
is husbanding my taxes well. <g

--

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings