Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default I need help ASAP!!

Hi Enak,

This is impolite, inefficient, potentially counter-productive

It is impolite in precisely the same way as it is rude to jump any queue; it
is inefficient because the subject gives no indication of your problem and
it may prove to be counter-productive because many well be deterred by such
strident demands.

I am willing to pay someone who can do this for me. I can send the
sample report as well as the excel spreadsheet that is created for
inspection.

Your willingness to pay is immaterial he all respondent here are unpaid
volunteers.

See:

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/default.asp

---
Regards,
Norman

"enak" wrote in message

I have a WinForm application that creates a report using Excel 2000. The
report contains several charts that are created through the VB.NET code
in the application.

I am having trouble formatting the charts with legends and getting the
right values in the x-axis and y-axis.

Everything is complete I just need help with formatting the charts. I
have a sample report, with charts, that I need to have the charts, that
I create, look like.

I am willing to pay someone who can do this for me. I can send the
sample report as well as the excel spreadsheet that is created for
inspection.

Remember, this all has to be done through code.

Thanks

--
enak
enak's Profile: