Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Renamed EditBoxes keep reverting to their old names in UserForm

I have a userForm containing 7 edit boxes, and OK button and a Cancel button.

I wanted to rename two of them, but every time I run the user form, these
two revert to their old names.
I've renamed them repeatedly and even deleted them and recreated them with
the new names I want (but with no success). A text box repeatedly returns to
its old value, too.

As this is my first foray into user forms since Excel 5 (!), can anyone
advise me as to where I might be going wrong? Do I need to save the changes
to the form in some way?

Might I have an old version of the form in memory? Is the a quick way that I
can use to unload any forms that might be in memory before loading the one I
want to work with?

All these questions and more!

Thanks in advance

Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Renamed EditBoxes keep reverting to their old names in UserFor

Tom,

It wasn't having it.

I created a new form, renamed the offending edit boxes and copied them to
the new form.

It's OK now, but I think I could do with something to unload all loaded
userforms before I load the form i want to use. Can you help me with this,
please?

Cheers

Pete

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom,

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Pete

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

[...]

Links reverting Wanson Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 December 12th 05 09:49 AM
Populating Userform ComboBox with worksheet names in XL2003 MAWII Excel Programming 0 August 9th 05 09:07 PM
Populate Excel Userform with Sheet names PC[_3_] Excel Programming 2 February 16th 05 02:15 PM
Renamed File Dan Excel Programming 3 November 20th 04 02:30 AM
How To Get A List Of Names To Appear In A TextBox On A UserForm Minitman[_4_] Excel Programming 0 October 21st 04 05:12 PM