Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default Renamed File

I have 2 workbooks One is a "master" which updates the "public" file. I used
the public file and saved it as another name. Now when I open "Public 2" it
wants to update which is fine. I say Ok it updates from the master but also
wants to update from the original "Public" file. I have searched through the
entire workbook and the Macros and can not find any reference to the original
"Public" file. How can I correct this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

goto www.bmsltd.ie

there's a whole bunch of very nice addins there.
start with Bill Manville's findlink

my guess you'll need need Jk Pieterse's Name Manager too.
as there might be a name object still referencing it.
problem is.. names can be hidden.

--
keepITcool