Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default Renamed File

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"keepITcool" wrote:

goto www.bmsltd.ie

there's a whole bunch of very nice addins there.
start with Bill Manville's findlink

my guess you'll need need Jk Pieterse's Name Manager too.
as there might be a name object still referencing it.
problem is.. names can be hidden.

--
keepITcool

Dan wrote :

I have 2 workbooks One is a "master" which updates the "public" file.
I used the public file and saved it as another name. Now when I open
"Public 2" it wants to update which is fine. I say Ok it updates from
the master but also wants to update from the original "Public" file.
I have searched through the entire workbook and the Macros and can
not find any reference to the original "Public" file. How can I
correct this?