Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Please Help, No Toolbars in my view-toolbars!

Please help, all of a sudden I lost all the toolbars in excel, (well
almost all, still have formating, standard, formula) but in the
view-all toolbars pulldown, there are no toolbars for me to select
(like drawing, control toolbox, etc...) I have uninstalled office and
reinstalled it but they are still not there. The toolbars are fine for
the other mocrosoft Office apps like word... What do i do? Any help
would be great.

Badtaste2k

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Close Excel. Go find *.xlb, delete it and then restart Excel.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

wrote in message
ups.com...
Please help, all of a sudden I lost all the toolbars in excel, (well
almost all, still have formating, standard, formula) but in the
view-all toolbars pulldown, there are no toolbars for me to select
(like drawing, control toolbox, etc...) I have uninstalled office and
reinstalled it but they are still not there. The toolbars are fine for
the other mocrosoft Office apps like word... What do i do? Any help
would be great.

Badtaste2k

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

- In Excel use: Tools / Customize (Select Menu Baryou loose ... )

" wrote:

Please help, all of a sudden I lost all the toolbars in excel, (well
almost all, still have formating, standard, formula) but in the
view-all toolbars pulldown, there are no toolbars for me to select
(like drawing, control toolbox, etc...) I have uninstalled office and
reinstalled it but they are still not there. The toolbars are fine for
the other mocrosoft Office apps like word... What do i do? Any help
would be great.

Badtaste2k

Toolbars barrowhill Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 November 25th 05 01:51 PM
How to preserve state of View-Toolbars? Dave Excel Programming 1 December 2nd 04 06:22 PM
Detect if a command bar is enabled in View-Toolbars Dave Excel Programming 2 December 1st 04 10:25 PM
Add-in toolbars cloe Excel Programming 2 September 28th 04 12:53 AM
toolbars Ronbo Excel Programming 0 May 17th 04 08:20 PM