Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Badtaste2k@gmail.com is offline

Default Please Help, No Toolbars in my view-toolbars!

Please help, all of a sudden I lost all the toolbars in excel, (well
almost all, still have formating, standard, formula) but in the
view-all toolbars pulldown, there are no toolbars for me to select
(like drawing, control toolbox, etc...) I have uninstalled office and
reinstalled it but they are still not there. The toolbars are fine for
the other mocrosoft Office apps like word... What do i do? Any help
would be great.

Badtaste2k