Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to preserve state of View-Toolbars?

How does one preserve the checked/un-checked state of a toolbar in
View-Toolbars? For example, adding adding a toolbar in the Workbook_Open
event after checking for a specific add-in (per Ron de Bruin's solution in
question "Detect if a command bar is enabled in View"), closing the workbook
reopening, the toolbar is visible and checked again. I'd like to test if the
user had previously un-checked the visual display of the toolbar. I tried
itterating thropugh the commandBars collection and looking at the enabled
property, but this doesn't appear to be where excel saves that state.

Thanks for any help,

Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

looking at the enabled property