Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Drop Down boxes

Hi guys,

I am a Access programmer who needs to add a few drop down boxes in a excel
worksheet with a second worksheet as my data source but i am finding it alot
different then Access combo boxes and table lookups. I have the data
validation part down for the first drop down box but I want to populate the
second drop down box depending on what was selected fromt the first drop down
box. Can you please explain and show me an example of how this can be done?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--

Thanks in advance,
Matt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Matt,

Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

--

HTH

RP

"MaBell" wrote in message
Hi guys,

I am a Access programmer who needs to add a few drop down boxes in a

excel
worksheet with a second worksheet as my data source but i am finding it

alot
different then Access combo boxes and table lookups. I have the data
validation part down for the first drop down box but I want to populate

the
second drop down box depending on what was selected fromt the first drop

down
box. Can you please explain and show me an example of how this can be

done?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--

Thanks in advance,
Matt
(access 2000)

Drop Down Boxes Drop Down Boxes New Users to Excel 1 December 11th 09 07:22 PM
Drop-down boxes KRK New Users to Excel 2 July 11th 09 11:14 PM
Drop down boxes/tick boxes Jane Excel Worksheet Functions 2 October 28th 08 04:02 PM
drop down boxes Lise Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 December 4th 07 10:25 PM
Drop down boxes Reen Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 July 20th 06 02:50 PM