-   -   Drop Down boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318851-drop-down-boxes.html)

MaBell

Drop Down boxes

Hi guys,

I am a Access programmer who needs to add a few drop down boxes in a excel
worksheet with a second worksheet as my data source but i am finding it alot
different then Access combo boxes and table lookups. I have the data
validation part down for the first drop down box but I want to populate the
second drop down box depending on what was selected fromt the first drop down
box. Can you please explain and show me an example of how this can be done?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--

Thanks in advance,
Matt