Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Drop down boxes/tick boxes

I have received paper questionaires and now I want to enter them into an
excel spreadsheet. Some of the questions say rate the following 5 case
studies on a scales of 1-10. If I entered each of the 5 into seperate columns
then it would take up alot of space. Is there a way I can condense it down.
Also I have questions which say put these in the correct order from 1-6. is
there any way I can condense these down. I am able to do drop down boxs for
other questions but some questions have more than one answer from the drop
down box, how can I allow this to be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Its best when we can see your workbook for your structure and sample
questions, we will then be able to add some items to it to give you some
options.

feel free to join our forums where you can upload a workbook using
manage attachments at the bottom of your new pots window.

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,
The Code Cage Team
www.thecodecage.com
The Code Cage Team's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=2
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=7987

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Instead of one row for questions with 5 case studies, use 5 rows. For
example:

Question Response
Question 6a 7
Question 6b 4

Do the same thing for questions that put items in the correct order,
using 6 rows if there are 6 items to put in order.

Jane wrote:
I have received paper questionaires and now I want to enter them into an
excel spreadsheet. Some of the questions say rate the following 5 case
studies on a scales of 1-10. If I entered each of the 5 into seperate columns
then it would take up alot of space. Is there a way I can condense it down.
Also I have questions which say put these in the correct order from 1-6. is
there any way I can condense these down. I am able to do drop down boxs for
other questions but some questions have more than one answer from the drop
down box, how can I allow this to be done?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures