Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Access table to Excel

Hello,

I want to download an Access table to an Excel worksheet. I have had
some advice on this earlier. My task has taken a new turn. I need to
screen the information in the Access table based on excel cell
information. Example,

Excel Cell 'A96' = 12/31/2002
Excel Cell 'A97' = 1

The Access Database, FY2004OLM, the date is in FYQ format, ex - 20021.
The table is called 'Download Table'. I need for a macro that will
take the year from the date in cell A96 and the quarter number from
cell A97 to form the FYQ format, 20021 and then use a query to search
for that in the Access DB. Once it has found teh FYQ, I need for the
macro to populate excel with all the rows found after and on the found
date. Any and all help if GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanks in advance

Tushar