Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Access table to Excel

Not sure how to do this from Excel, but you can attach Excel worksheets as
tables in Access. Can you do that and achieve the desired affect? Run a query
built in Access and download from Access to Excel? Access has built in
wizards and tools specifcally for this type of thing and working from Access
is easier. If you work from the Excel side, your solution will have to be
built entirely by you in code.

Just a thought.

Hope that helps!

Kevin

"Tushar" wrote:

Hello,

I want to download an Access table to an Excel worksheet. I have had
some advice on this earlier. My task has taken a new turn. I need to
screen the information in the Access table based on excel cell
information. Example,

Excel Cell 'A96' = 12/31/2002
Excel Cell 'A97' = 1

The Access Database, FY2004OLM, the date is in FYQ format, ex - 20021.
The table is called 'Download Table'. I need for a macro that will
take the year from the date in cell A96 and the quarter number from
cell A97 to form the FYQ format, 20021 and then use a query to search
for that in the Access DB. Once it has found teh FYQ, I need for the
macro to populate excel with all the rows found after and on the found
date. Any and all help if GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanks in advance

Tushar