Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Garg[_2_] Tushar Garg[_2_] is offline

Default Access table to Excel

Thanks guys for your help. That was really helpful. But there's three
parts to the problem. The first one you guys helped me answer. What
needs to happen is the query needs to lookup the date that is in excel
in the access table, then download all rows from that date till the end
of the records. Thirdly, I need to create a date constrained such that,
if the user typed in anything between, example, 10/1/2002 and
12/31/2002, the date should read 20031. Any input on this will be
great, thanks for all your help.