Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jd jd is offline

Default Creating Tree Views in Excel

I have taken over a project that automatically creates a tree view based on a
criteria selection by the user of the tool. The view shows a list of tasks a
person has to do in a certain job. The users have requested the list to have
the capability of word wrap. Ive tried several things, but cannot get it to
work. Is there a way or a setting in the tree object to keep it a certain
width to make the words wrap?

Thanks for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jd jd is offline

It's a TreeCtrl object used on a form. It's was inserted directly onto a
sheet. There is a function that fills in the data.

"NickHK" wrote:

JD,
How are you achieving a tree view in Excel ?

NickHK

"JD" wrote in message
I have taken over a project that automatically creates a tree view based

on a
criteria selection by the user of the tool. The view shows a list of

tasks a
person has to do in a certain job. The users have requested the list to

have
the capability of word wrap. I've tried several things, but cannot get it

work. Is there a way or a setting in the tree object to keep it a certain
width to make the words wrap?

Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

JD,
Don't think's possible, as you never see that behaviour in Explorer.
If the effect is that important, you could draw you own.

NickHK