Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DrankPA6

Default Does Excel contain a decision tree analysis?

Where do I find a decision tree analysis add-in? If there are more than one,
which one would you suggest I use?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

You can get a heap of hits on Google....."Decision Tree" "add in" Excel

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"DrankPA6" wrote:

Where do I find a decision tree analysis add-in? If there are more than one,
which one would you suggest I use?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Middleton

DrankPA6 -

Where do I find a decision tree analysis add-in? If there are more than
one, which one would you suggest I use? <

For sequential decision problems under uncertainty, i.e., linked decisions,
try TreePlan (www.treeplan.com), Lumenaut (www.lumenaut.com), PrecisionTree
(www.palisade.com), ...

My favorite is TreePlan, since I wrote it.

For others, or for classification trees used in computer science, search
Google.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

Junior Member

Thumbs up

I suggest SolutionTree, the newest decision tree add-in for Excel. Here is the link: http://www.stricklensolutions.com/So...ree/SThome.htm.

There is a free trial period, too.

Steve S. (Author of SolutionTree)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrankPA6 View Post
Where do I find a decision tree analysis add-in? If there are more than one,
which one would you suggest I use?

Last edited by Strick112 : February 11th 12 at 12:59 AM
Junior Member

It returns a count of 0, though for this cell it should return a count of 12.
I'm having trouble uploading my file, if it helps to see it, please advise how I can provide it for viewing.
memory foam mattress | adjustable mattresses | memory pillow

Last edited by mickrio : February 13th 12 at 10:12 AM