-   -   Does Excel contain a decision tree analysis? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/81426-does-excel-contain-decision-tree-analysis.html)

DrankPA6

Does Excel contain a decision tree analysis?

Where do I find a decision tree analysis add-in? If there are more than one,
which one would you suggest I use?

CLR

Does Excel contain a decision tree analysis?

You can get a heap of hits on Google....."Decision Tree" "add in" Excel

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"DrankPA6" wrote:

Where do I find a decision tree analysis add-in? If there are more than one,
which one would you suggest I use?

Mike Middleton

Does Excel contain a decision tree analysis?

DrankPA6 -

Where do I find a decision tree analysis add-in? If there are more than
one, which one would you suggest I use? <

For sequential decision problems under uncertainty, i.e., linked decisions,
try TreePlan (www.treeplan.com), Lumenaut (www.lumenaut.com), PrecisionTree
(www.palisade.com), ...

My favorite is TreePlan, since I wrote it.

For others, or for classification trees used in computer science, search
Google.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

Strick112

I suggest SolutionTree, the newest decision tree add-in for Excel. Here is the link: http://www.stricklensolutions.com/So...ree/SThome.htm.

There is a free trial period, too.

Steve S. (Author of SolutionTree)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrankPA6 (Post 273946)
Where do I find a decision tree analysis add-in? If there are more than one,
which one would you suggest I use?

mickrio

It returns a count of 0, though for this cell it should return a count of 12.
I'm having trouble uploading my file, if it helps to see it, please advise how I can provide it for viewing.
memory foam mattress | adjustable mattresses | memory pillow