Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating Views within pivot tables

I work for a sales department that is split into two teams. We have a cancel
team that have their own stats, inbound sales team that have different stats.
What I am trying to do is create a pivot table that will let me select Cancel
Team and have the pivot show just the stats that pertain to that group. I
want to do the same with the inbound sales team. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks
Nick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is there a column in the source data that identifies the team?
If there is, put that column in the Page area at the top of the pivot table.
Then select a team from the dropdown list in the Page area.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the response Debra,

There is a drop down for the team. For whatever reason though, when I select
the team from that dropdown it does not display just the data for that team,
it displays other columns that I dont need. There is no data in those columns
but they are still there.

Nick