Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Outlook From Filtered addresses

Hi,

Can some one help?
I have a List of Clients with names, areas, reps, e-mail adress etc.
We added a filter at the top to seletc eg a Rep and area.
If on click on the e-mail adress then outlook would open with this address
already in the To: area of outlook.

How can on create a tool/Macro/Button or something so that all Filltered
e-mail adresses go to the Outlook TO: area with the correct semi colons in
between?

Thanks