Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to paste cells from Excel into Outlook email body?

I have a 10X5 table in Excel that I want to automatically paste int
Outlook email body and send it out every day. I specifically need it t
be shown in the body so the receipients can see it right away w/
openning an attachment. Is there a way to do it? I'd appreciate an
help on this!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron de Bruin has code for this type of thing at his site:

Ron de Bruin's site

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"stastim " wrote in message
I have a 10X5 table in Excel that I want to automatically paste into
Outlook email body and send it out every day. I specifically need it to
be shown in the body so the receipients can see it right away w/o
openning an attachment. Is there a way to do it? I'd appreciate any
help on this!!!

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks a million!!