-   -   How to paste cells from Excel into Outlook email body? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307760-how-paste-cells-excel-into-outlook-email-body.html)

stastim

How to paste cells from Excel into Outlook email body?

I have a 10X5 table in Excel that I want to automatically paste int
Outlook email body and send it out every day. I specifically need it t
be shown in the body so the receipients can see it right away w/
openning an attachment. Is there a way to do it? I'd appreciate an
help on this!!

Tom Ogilvy

How to paste cells from Excel into Outlook email body?

Ron de Bruin has code for this type of thing at his site:

Ron de Bruin's site

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"stastim " wrote in message
I have a 10X5 table in Excel that I want to automatically paste into
Outlook email body and send it out every day. I specifically need it to
be shown in the body so the receipients can see it right away w/o
openning an attachment. Is there a way to do it? I'd appreciate any
help on this!!!

---

stastim[_2_]

How to paste cells from Excel into Outlook email body?

Thanks a million!!