Hahndo

Default Range of Cells to create body of email

I have a list of email address in one worksheet named Email.
From my primary worksheet called ActivityLog I have a list created from the
Email sheet so that the email address are already available via drop down
menu.
The ?Subject=Problem Resolution
is already in the drop down.
I have to double click after adding the email address to the primary sheet
before it will reconize the link! How to get it to reconize that it is a link
automatically.
Next question:
I want to use contents of cells to create email message.
I want to use cells within the same row as the email address to use contents
of cell to create body of message. Is this possible???
Keep in mind that each row is a different problem and could be direct to one
of several email address.

Ron de Bruin

Hi Hahndo

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Hahndo" wrote in message ...
I have a list of email address in one worksheet named Email.
From my primary worksheet called ActivityLog I have a list created from the