Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Send a Sheet as body of Outlook Email

I used to be able to send an Excel sheet as a body of a message to a
recipient. The recipient would be able to reply and enter information and
then send it back. With 2007 the "sent to mail recipient" function seems to
change the sheet to html format and the recipient cannot enter information
and return the spreadsheet. Is there a setting or change that would return
the old functionality. I used this function as a type of electronic
signature to validate that the return document came from the intended source.
If not have you any alternative ideas