Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibilty 5.3

If this does not exist in my references list then is there another
object model i can use or do i need to get the model form somewhere?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jason

Excel 97 don't have the 5.3
You only see

Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibilty

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jason" wrote in message om...
If this does not exist in my references list then is there another
object model i can use or do i need to get the model form somewhere?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm using Excel 2000.
Can I use browse in the references box and then specify a program?

Jason

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi Jason

Excel 97 don't have the 5.3
You only see

Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibilty